Our Commitment to the Community
Aryze takes the health & wellness of our community very seriously. With the impacts of COVID-19, it’s important we highlight the steps we are taking to protect our staff, partners, customers and community. We will continue to update our protocols in line with British Columbia’s health guidelines and we will continue to follow Worksafe BC’s guidelines and regulations.
Aryze Home Store
The Aryze Home Store is operating on a “By Appointment Only” basis. Visitors, including realtors, may enter through the Aryze Home Store; however, they should not go beyond this area.
• Masks are required at all times for anyone entering the Home Store. If you do not have a mask, Aryze will provide a temporary one for you to use for the duration of your visit.
• Please disinfect your hands immediately upon entering the Home Store using our sanitization station—including hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray/wipes, and a trash bin to dispose of those items.
• No more than six people are allowed in the Home Store at any time.
• A 15 minute buffer is required between each appointment to ensure ample time to disinfect all surfaces.
• Follow the social distancing signage within the Home Store; appointments have been designed to allow for 2 meters of distance at all times.
All visitors must adhere to our company’s COVID-19 Safety Plan and sign in with the appropriate staff member to help us track all visitors. As much as possible, visitors should be allowed only minimal access to parts of the office to avoid contamination of people and spaces.
Visitors may include customers, service technicians, stakeholder, clients, business partners, friends, and family. Our focus is on helping to keep our employees healthy.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the Aryze office with particular attention paid to high contact items such as entrances, washrooms, shared amenities and desks. We also have changed many of our standard operating procedures to ensure health and safety at all times.
If you have any questions about our health & safety protocols, please contact [email protected]